Fall 2018 Registration Steps
- Click the "Register Now" button below
- Returning players use the "Individual Users - Existing Account" to log in using the user name and password for your player.
New players will need to create a new account; please do not create a family account.
- Complete the registration form and your credit card will be charged at the end of the process.
(MasterCard, Visa, Discover and eChecks accepted)
Please read the following notes before registering
- Birth Certificate: A copy of the birth certificate (or passport) is required for all NEW players. A player cannot be placed on a team until date of birth is verified.
- International Clearance: Additional documents required for players born outside the U.S. This is a FIFA requirement regardless of a player's nationality/residence status. A player cannot be placed on a team until cleared by US Soccer.
- Player Requests: Every effort is made to honor a player's team request but there are no guarantees and RSA must adhere to team formation guidelines when assigning players to teams.
- Play Up: Age divisions are based on birth year not school year. Therefore, players born in the spring may be placed in a younger age group than their classmates that were born in the fall. Younger players can choose to play up with classmates and should select that option during registration.
- Refund Policy: Registration fees may be refunded less a $10.00 processing fee and no refunds will be made after the first game. FULL refunds will be issued if RSA is unable to place a player on any team.
If you have questions email the
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the URL below into your browser:
Registration Dates and Deadlines
Fall 2018 Season Start Dates
U9 - U19 Age Groups:  September 8th, 2018 - Proposed
U6 - U8 Age Groups:  September 15th, 2018 - Proposed
U4 - U5 Age Groups:  September 22nd, 2018 - Proposed
- Early registration: June 1st - June 30th
*$10.00 discount already included in fees before November 30th
- Regular Registration: July 1st - July 31st
- Registration Closed: Wait List begins on August 1st
*IMPORTANT: Returning players not registered by July 31st will be removed from the team roster and may lose their spot to a new player.
2017 - 2018 Recreational Registration Fees
|Under 4 - Under 5:||$60.00 ++|
|Under 6 - Under 8:||$70.00|
|Under 9 - Under 10:||$80.00|
|Under 11 - Under 14:||$85.00|
|Under 15 - Under 19:||$90.00|
- ++ Fee includes game shirt (new players only); please note that U4 & U5 teams may be co-ed.
Players must turn 3 years old on or before December 31, 2018 to play in the 2018-2019 soccer year; this is an NTSSA rule and there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
View the age division chart for the current soccer year
RSA boundaries are the city limits of Richardson. If you do not live in the city of Richardson, please complete the on-line release form. This form is informational only and does not require any approval before you register with us.